TMACC Membership Information
The mission of the TMACC is to foster cooperation between the public and private sectors of Chester County to identify, evaluate and analyze significant transportation issues; and to serve a leadership role in the development and implementation of solutions that are broad-based, cost effecitve and timely.
The Transportation Management Association of Chester County (TMACC) is committed to advancing the transportation needs and desires of the business community and local government. We accomplish this effort by promoting cooperation to identify, evaluate, and analyze significant transportation issues.
The TMACC has a leadership role in developing and implementing broadbased, cost effective and timely solutions.
Our goal for this public/private partnership is to work with diverse groups and to serve in a leadership role so that the development and implementation of solutions are broad-based, cost-effective, and timely.
Here are just a few benefits of membership:
TMACC members can take advantage of many services either as individuals or in conjunction with other members:
- Strategic Transportation Planning
- Up to the Minute Road Construction and Public Transit Information
- Regulatory and Legislative Updates
- Direct Voice to State and Local Government Agencies
- On-Site Corporate Transportation Days
- Share-A-Ride Match Programs
- Temporary Employee Recruitment Programs
- Sponsored Corporate & Community Job Fairs
- Networking Opportunities
Other Membership Activities:
- Weekly e-mails on road construction and transportation information
- TMACC's Quarterly Newsletter, Chester County Connection
- TMACC's annual magazine and directory
- SCCOOT, Coatesville Link, SEPTA and Krapf Transit Schedules and Holders
- Topical News Reports on Transportation Subjects
- Topical Regulation and Legislative Updates and Management Briefings
- Other Commuter Information (e.g., brochures)
ADVOCACY, REGIONAL COOPERATION, PARTNERSHIPS
- Participate on TMACC's Board of Directors and Committees
ACTIVITY CENTER PLANNING
- Private Sector Meetings in Great Valley, West Chester, Coatesville, Downingtown/Exton/Lionville, and Southern Chester County
- Investigate Development of Coordinated Transportation Services
AWARENESS AND EDUCATION PROGRAMS
- Annual Meeting and Award Luncheon
- Transportation Seminars
- Membership meetings with elected officials
CONGESTION REDUCTION ASSISTANCE
- On-Site Transportation Awareness Days
- Employee Commute Surveys
- Coordinate Ride Share Programs
- Guaranteed Ride Home Program and Implementation Manual
- Alternative Work Schedule Programs (e.g. staggered/flexible/compressed workweek)
- Parking Management Programs General Consulting Services
Become a Member
Join the TMACC Today
TMACC membership is open to any Chester County business or organization. Join the growing number of Companies working together to solve their transportation and employee recruitment and retention needs.
Please call (610) 993-0911 or fax (610) 993-0922 for more information and a membership package.